What are the Fuel Economy Ratings of the Mazda6?
The 2018 Mazda6 is offered with two different engines, both of which deliver strong fuel economy to drivers throughout Kansas City and the surrounding suburbs:
- 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-Cylinder with Automatic Transmission – 35 mpg highway, 26 mpg city, 27 mpg combined
- 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-Cylinder with Manual Transmission – 33 mpg highway, 24 mpg city, 29 mpg combined
- 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-Cylinder with Automatic Transmission – 31 mpg highway, 23 mpg city, 26 mpg combined
How the Mazda6 Gets Such Good Fuel Economy
The 2018 Mazda6 trims get such great fuel economy because of SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY, a comprehensive approach to improving performance and fuel economy, which in the case of the Mazda6 includes:
- Two SKYACTIV®-G engines with direct injection and other fuel-saving measures
- SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY manual and automatic transmissions
- SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY platform with lighter body and chassis
Check out the fuel-efficient new Mazda6 near Overland Park at Eddy’s Mazda of Lee’s Summit, where we offer an exclusive Lifetime Warranty.