2019 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
If you’re looking for a midsize SUV with plenty of space and the power you want on Lee's Summit roads without compromising the efficiency, the 2019 Mazda CX-5 is the model you need. Learn more about the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity and more when you visit Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit for a test drive today!
How Much Can the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 can tow up to 2,000 pounds across all five of its trim level configurations. Each is equipped with front-wheel drive with the option of an available all-wheel drive system. In addition, these Mazda CX-5 trims have the following specs and features that give you extra strength on Kansas City roads:
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L four-cylinder engine with cylinder deactivation that delivers 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque.
- Front-wheel drive or available i-ACTIV® AWD.
- SKYACTIV®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and sport mode.
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus.
Mazda Features: Safer Towing
While the 2019 Mazda CX-5 can easily tow all you need to bring with on your trips, there are an array of features to keep you and your cargo safer when loading up the vehicle and heading out, including:
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System: This system helps you maintain control and stability, even with 2,000 pounds being towed behind you.
- Hill Launch Assist: This senses when the vehicle is parked on an incline and holds the brakes down until you press the gas pedal to ensure you don’t roll.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist: You’ll be provided with additional braking when necessary.
- Smart City Brake Support: This system is in place to help prevent low-speed accidents while in traffic.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring: With a clearer view, you’ll be safer changing lanes.
Find the New Mazda CX-5 for Sale at Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit
If you’re ready to discover all that the new Mazda CX-5 has to offer your daily commute, visit us at Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit to take one for a test drive. If you have any questions, if you want to learn more about our Mazda CX-5 lease deals, find out who makes Mazda, or you want to find the right Mazda CX-5 colors or accessories before making the trip, contact us today!
More on Mazda Model Features
The 2019 Mazda6 offers drivers five configurations to choose from. Each provides a wide variety of features, technology, and addons including i-ACTIVSENSE®, and more! Check out the overview of the Mazda6 configurations and the features they’re equipped with to find the one that’s right for you and your Independence commutes. New Mazda6 for SaleContact Us …
When it comes to the 2019 Mazda3 gas mileage, the competition finds it hard to beat. This model provides Lee's Summit drivers and beyond with the powerful yet fuel-efficient drive they’ve been looking for. Learn more about the new Mazda3 sedan and hatchback, performance features, and more to find the right trim for you at Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit….
When it comes to the Mazda3 tire size, and what you need when the time comes to replace them, there are a few different options. The sizes you need will differ depending on the year of your model. Learn more about the Mazda3tire sizes available and you can find the ones you need at the…