What are the 2019 MAZDA3 Hatchback Configurations?
When it comes to the 2019 MAZDA3 hatchback configurations available to Lee's Summit drivers, there are three great options: Hatchback, Preferred Package, and Premium Package. All three MAZDA3 5-door models have a cargo capacity of 20.2 cubic feet behind the rear seats and 47.1 cubic feet behind the first row for more than enough space to pack up the car for an out-of-town trip. Learn more about each MAZDA3 configuration and their features with Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit to help you decide which is right for you and your driving needs.
2019 MAZDA3 Hatchback
The entry-level model is simply theMAZDA3, which is equipped with a standard Skyactiv®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 186 hp. Feature highlights for this configuration include:
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway* with manual transmission
- EPA-estimated 28 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway* with automatic transmission
- Six-way manual adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch full-color touch screen display
- MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system
2019 MAZDA3 Preferred Package
The mid-level configuration is the MAZDA3 with the Preferred Package. This model runs on a 186-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine. In addition to the available features above, this model also adds on the following innovations:
- EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway* with automatic transmission
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Six-way power adjustable driver’s seat with manual lumbar adjustment
- Black leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Variable heated front seats
2019 MAZDA3 Premium Package
At the top of the line is the MAZDA3 Premium Package configuration. This trim level also runs on the Skyactiv®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine. In this trim, you’ll find the features from the above trims, as well as:
- Mazda advanced keyless entry
- Push button start
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming
- Bose® speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® and AudioPilot®
- Perforated leather-trimmed sport seats
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Bi-LED headlights with auto leveling
- Full-color active driving display
Which MAZDA3 Configuration do You Prefer?
After learning about each of the three 2019 MAZDA3 hatchback trim levels, you can better choose the one that’s best for your driving needs on Independence commutes. Once you’ve decided and are ready to get the process started, or if you have any questions about what the Mazda3 check engine light means, contact Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit, your local Mazda dealer.
EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.
More From Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit
For Kansas City drivers and beyond looking for a new, reliable, and safe crossover SUV, They’ll want to put the 2019 Mazda CX-5 at the top of the list. This model has received glowing safety ratings from both the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Read the reviews, ratings, and…
When it comes to the 2019 MAZDA3 hatchback configurations available to Lee's Summit drivers, there are three great options: Hatchback, Preferred Package, and Premium Package. All three MAZDA3 5-door models have a cargo capacity of 20.2 cubic feet behind the rear seats and 47.1 cubic feet behind the first row for more than enough space to…
The 2019 Mazda6 offers drivers five configurations to choose from. Each provides a wide variety of features, technology, and addons including i-ACTIVSENSE®, and more! Check out the overview of the Mazda6 configurations and the features they’re equipped with to find the one that’s right for you and your Independence commutes. New Mazda6 for SaleContact Us …