What are the 2019 MAZDA3 Hatchback Configurations?
When it comes to the 2019 MAZDA3 hatchback configurations available to Lee's Summit drivers, there are three great options: Hatchback, Preferred Package, and Premium Package. All three MAZDA3 5-door models have a cargo capacity of 20.2 cubic feet behind the rear seats and 47.1 cubic feet behind the first row for more than enough space to pack up the car for an out-of-town trip. Learn more about each MAZDA3 configuration and their features with Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit to help you decide which is right for you and your driving needs.
2019 MAZDA3 Hatchback
The entry-level model is simply theMAZDA3, which is equipped with a standard Skyactiv®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 186 hp. Feature highlights for this configuration include:
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway* with manual transmission
- EPA-estimated 28 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway* with automatic transmission
- Six-way manual adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch full-color touch screen display
- MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system
2019 MAZDA3 Preferred Package
The mid-level configuration is the MAZDA3 with the Preferred Package. This model runs on a 186-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine. In addition to the available features above, this model also adds on the following innovations:
- EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway* with automatic transmission
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Six-way power adjustable driver’s seat with manual lumbar adjustment
- Black leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Variable heated front seats
2019 MAZDA3 Premium Package
At the top of the line is the MAZDA3 Premium Package configuration. This trim level also runs on the Skyactiv®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine. In this trim, you’ll find the features from the above trims, as well as:
- Mazda advanced keyless entry
- Push button start
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming
- Bose® speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® and AudioPilot®
- Perforated leather-trimmed sport seats
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Bi-LED headlights with auto leveling
- Full-color active driving display
Which MAZDA3 Configuration do You Prefer?
After learning about each of the three 2019 MAZDA3 hatchback trim levels, you can better choose the one that’s best for your driving needs on Independence commutes. Once you’ve decided and are ready to get the process started, or if you have any questions about what the Mazda3 check engine light means, contact Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit, your local Mazda dealer.
EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.
More From Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit
Tech features may be a lot of fun on those long drives to Lee's Summit, but for many drivers, safety is the number one priority. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety are your most reliable resources for vehicle safety scores. How do Mazda safety ratings compare to other brands?…
When you need a powerful SUV with advanced features and standard luxury comfort, the new Mazda CX-5 is a superb option. The selection of innovative engineering systems, interior styling, and cutting-edge technology lends the wide range of Mazda CX-5 trims a versatility to make the most of any Lee's Summit budget and lifestyle. Learn more about…
Kansas City drivers will ask us, “is the Mazda3 front-wheel drive?” followed by “what is front-wheel drive anyways?” The answer is ‘yes’, there’s a Mazda3 front-wheel drive vehicle and read on to learn what front-wheel drive is! Be sure to check out our inventory of new Mazda3 4-door at Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit in Lee's Summit. Learn MoreBrowse Inventory What…